14 June 2005

Newy no longer!

I can`t believe I`ve been here for a month already!!! I`m already 1/12 of the way through my contract!!! Feels like I just left you all the other day, and yet also feels like I`ve been here forever. And I`m no longer the new kid on the block! Two new teachers arrived in the last week. So you all know, the teachers here are:
- Jason (US) - married, so not in Nova accomodation - The Boss!
- Girls flat #605 out of town
- me!
- Martina (Ireland)
- Francie (Canada) - leaving next week
- Rachel (UK) - not actually here yet - moves in 2 days after Francie leaves
- Guys place #602 in town
- Matt (US)
- Brian (US)
- Mike (Canada) - has applied for transfer, so will leave sooner or later
- Guys place #401 in town
- David (UK) - arrived Wed
- Kurk (US) - arrived Fri

All the teachers are very cool - I:m very lucky to have instant friends that I actually like!! So, if you thought my drama was funny when I arrived, the 2 new guys had one too! They were supposed to catch the 8:13 train to Fukuoka for Orientation, but they didn`t have alarm clocks, and didn`t wake up til 11am!!!! Doh!! (They were at the pub til 5am! LOL! What do you expect? Good planning guys!) I haven`t heard the end of the story yet! Hope they don`t get in too much trouble!!

2 Comments:

At 14/6/05 3:55 pm, Blogger kelgell said...

It feels like so long since you left. Your beginning adventure was better than the guys. Duffas. I hope we get to see some photos of your life there soon.

 
At 15/6/05 5:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't believe the guys didn't have an alarm clock or something! That's hilarious. Imagine how sick they would have felt about it once they realised what had happened! :(

Anyways, it's awesome that you have a great bunch of people to hang out with. 1/12 of the way through already - yikes! Time flies...

Miss you Vi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home