15 May 2005

Sunday sightseeing

Hello again people!! I went to a Catholic church this morning - interesting. Felt bad cuz I was one of 2 females in the whole church who wasn:t wearing a white head scarf - doh! Didn:t understand a word, so was a bit bored, but some of the singing sounded nice, even tho I couldn:t join in. Then I went to the guys place cuz David had the day off today. We got on a train and visited Arita, a little place nearby. Was pretty little place with HEAPS of pottery stores. Not much else to see, even tho we walked around heaps.

Back in Sasebo we shopped around a bit, and I also bought a digital camera - YAY!! So now I can take some pics, and in a month when I get internet at my house, I can put pics on my blog for you all! Yay! Also got a mobile yesterday. I:ve been quite productive really. Packed my bag for training already, and dropped it back at the guys place, cuz we:re going to Korean BBQ or some place tonight (all you can eat and drink for I think about $70- actually more like $40), and I:ll just PLAN to stay at the guys place rather than try and find my way home in the dark and then get back early again for my train to training.

Gotta go to tea! Thanks for the email - made me laugh lots Ruthie!! Luv you all!!

3 Comments:

At 16/5/05 12:42 am, Blogger Tab said...

Ah Vianna! UR such a funny one! Writing u and email in a sec! Hey, sounds like ur doing this already, but my friend Beth gave me some advice 2 weeks ago whcih went like "tab, the way to survive is to make sure you have at least one decent adventure per week" Luv ya XXXOOO

 
At 16/5/05 3:14 pm, Blogger kelgell said...

Yay!! You got a camera. I can't wait to see some pics next month. All the best with your training. Hope it's a great week with much more blessings and benefits than you'd hoped.

 
At 18/5/05 8:12 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Vi, hope the training is going well - can't wait to hear about it.

Luv 'n' hugs 'n' beetle bugs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home