09 May 2005

Fond farewells

Alas, the end is here... (or is it just the beginning?)

After a 3:21am party, an icecream pig-out with a lactose-intolerant friend (hope you're okay Katie!) and many dinners and coffees, it is time to finally say goodbye. It hit me this morning that I'm actually leaving, and tears have been not too far from the surface all day.

To all you wonderful people who have made life in Ballarat so amazing, may every bit of love you have given me come back to you tenfold. I love you guys so much! I was gonna write individual letters to everyone to express my thanks for your wonderful friendship and list all the ways you have blessed my life, but there isn't enough time... the list is too long. So, thanks. I'll miss you all heaps!

I'm leaving in the morning, so the next post you'll see will be from Japan! Wohoo! Don't forget to write to me every now and then! (In the first couple of weeks would be great ;) )

XXXOOOOXXXXOOOOXXXXOOOOOXXXXOOOOXXXOOOXXXXXOOOOO

7 Comments:

At 10/5/05 6:54 pm, Blogger kelgell said...

it came so soon. thanks for all the memories. i look forward to hearing the new ones you make in japan. hope you get my first letter soon. (it's already on it's way)

 
At 11/5/05 10:19 am, Blogger mattalex said...

We will really miss you so make sure you write to us to so that we can have a little bit of your happiness in our lives

 
At 11/5/05 10:50 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Banana, I miss you already!! :( Mum said you made it to Osaka happily - yay! I am so so so excited for you now, can't wait to hear about your first few days. Love u stax!

 
At 11/5/05 11:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're in Japan already - it seems just like yesterday that you said you were going. Glad you had a safe trip. Can't wait to hear your news now! Take care :)

Amy.

 
At 12/5/05 10:18 am, Blogger David said...

Weelll, hellooo traveller. Good to hear you arrived safely (and with all your bags). Just want to wish you an awesome adventure, love every moment of it.

 
At 12/5/05 3:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! awesome that you're there already!! *HUGGS* Do let us know as soon as you've got a postal address so we can send snail mail too *HUGS* Hope you had fun on the flight and that you're settling in ok!
God Bless gorgeous!
love Beck

 
At 13/5/05 9:24 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe ok, Amy just pointed out it was in an email! I thought you'd sent it but I couldnt see it! but I've got it now!! *HUGS*
love Beck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home