06 June 2005

What do tofu and aloe vera yoghurt have in common?

Answer: They both end up in Heather's smoothies!

That's right - aloe vera yoghurt! Bizzare! And for all those who think tofu is gross, I agree with you, but if it's mashed up with lots of fruit, you can't really taste it, and since I don't eat much meat, I thought I should eat tofu. (Meat is hugely expensive here, and I'm not a big meat-eater anyway.)

Having a bliss day today - one of those days where everything just makes you feel happy and smiley! I made myself pancakes for breakfast - yum! American style. And a big fruit smoothie for lunch. It made me feel so happy and healthy! And I spent some time thinking about and writing down my priorities. Very refreshing thing to do - you should all do it soon!

Anyway, just wanted to share my bliss with you all! I'm gonna go feed some fish!

Love 'n' hugs 'n' beetle bugs to you all! XXOO Vi

5 Comments:

At 6/6/05 7:19 pm, Blogger kelgell said...

Ewww! That's sounds so gross! But it does make me feel like having smoothies. I've been eating heaps of chocolate since my birthday. I need to eat a bit more healthy this week...but we'll ignore today.

 
At 6/6/05 8:47 pm, Blogger Alrischa said...

Tofu... bleeeeuch!!!!!!
Aloe Vera..... eh???????

Good on you for being adventurous in a new culture! You'd be mad to go half-way around the world, only to set up your own little Australia in your room!
;-)

 
At 7/6/05 11:14 am, Blogger John M said...

aloe vera, yuck, i'll leave that one for you!
I could try some tofu though, never had any and would like to try some am curious about it.
would have to try some real good authentic stuff
sounds all like fun though

hey so can you tell us anything about some of the peoples in your classes?

 
At 7/6/05 11:43 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear you are smilin'. Not so good to hear you're eating tofu and aloe vera?!? tho I'm strangely tempted to see what it tastes like!

 
At 7/6/05 1:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Giggle...

I was thinking today about how good a smoothie would taste. Might try one tonight. Might not be quite so adventurous as you.

Writing priorities and being healthy. As Flylady would say - "I'm so proud of you!"

You've got fishies to feed???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home