23 February 2006

Playing

I had the day off today because of a shift swap with Kirk. Today is also Martina's day off! Yay! We discussed the idea of going to Fukuoka to go ice skating or shopping. But then we decided that we'd rather spend the $40 return bus fare to Fukuoka on clothes or something, so we just spent a day shopping in Sasebo! Yay!

I got up, finished my book, chatted online to Adam and Hannah, had a DMC with DB, then Martina and I headed off. We walked out to Daito, and visited lots of shops. I bought a hair dryer, perfume, a Japanese comic book, a Japanese study book, some trackies... so much fun!! And of course we had to visit a couple of coffee shops, too! Then we came home to watch some telly. 'Twas a fun break from the usual work week!

1 Comments:

At 24/2/06 11:01 am, Blogger kelgell said...

Sounds fabulous!! Yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home