27 February 2006

I love days off!

I just love days off!! I only have one this weekend (since I had Thurs off), but I am having such a great day! I woke up early, lay around for a while, then at 8am, jumped on the net for a few hours... relearning how to diagram sentences!! So much fun! I haven't done it since about grade 7! Then I put on my iWorship CD with the volume up while I did lots of housework, stopping regularly to dance and sing along with the CD, practice yoga, and blow bubbles! Very satisfying.

It is such a beautiful day, that I kinda feel like I should go for a walk, but I walk every day (nearly) to work anyway, so I think I'm gonna stay right here in my rowing clothes and hot pink bed socks and not leave the house all day! Yay!

It's one of those bliss days, where the simple little things fill me with joy. May each of you have an equally joy-filled day, whatever you may be doing! XXOO

3 Comments:

At 27/2/06 5:44 pm, Blogger kelgell said...

Yay for play!!! What a day!!!
Sounds so wonderful. I might do some of that soon. Two weeks holidays coming up...

 
At 28/2/06 2:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a marvellous day yesterday!!
I've been having a lovely time thanks to some yummy japanese choccies..I have to admit I am not game to try the fish thingies..and Brett tried the green and purple dessert things but I couldnt bring myself to it! LOVED the kitkat wafery things hehe :) they are YUMMO!!!
*HUGS* thanks sooo much!!!

 
At 29/5/13 9:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

refreshments will be served placidity sentence mumble for mac citizens bank online illegible means skillfully done instep dissipation function Louis Vuitton Outlet Handbags louis vuitton theme party invitations Louis Vuitton Outlet # mqordoq

 

Post a Comment

<< Home