19 October 2005

Working, that's what I do, I go working

Oct is a busy, busy month... a couple of teachers, Matt & David, left at the beginning of the month, so I'm doing lots of overtime this month - have gone from 3 full days and 2 half days to 6 full days a week. Combine that with a couple extra days b/c of shift swaps from last month, and it makes for not much time left for anything else. Which means I have nothing interesting to blog about! :( Although, I am going to Okinawa on the 6th of November to visit Chizuru!! Yay!! It's a little island south of Japan. Very exciting!! Hope you all are having fun and not working too hard! XXOO

2 Comments:

At 20/10/05 11:29 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're keeping busy and out of trouble. Sounds heaps busy! More money for travelling - yay!

 
At 20/10/05 9:09 pm, Blogger John M said...

wow 6 day weeks, thats alot of work, hoope you get to relax on your trip

 

Post a Comment

<< Home