25 September 2005

Tripping

Wow - what a beautiful day!!! Autumn is here!! The weather is cooling down beautifully, and it was just gorgeous outside today!

I have the next 3 days off b/c of shift swapping, so I'm gonna head out of town tomorrow. Being the incredibly organised person I am, my plans are all laid out: get up when I wake up, pack, go to the bus station, find out when the next bus for Kumamoto is and get on it. There, I'll visit a castle, wander around town a bit, maybe stay the night, maybe not. Head on over to Aso, and go climb Mt Aso (an active volcano!). It's only a little baby mountain - think it takes like an hour to get up or something. I'll stay there a night or two, then find my way back to Sasebo. Should be fun! Just wandering around and relaxing.

There was a baptism at church tonight. Was pretty cool. This girl at this morning's service talked to the pastor during the last hymn and said she wanted to get baptised, but they're leaving Sasebo this week, so the pastor just announced after the service that she would be baptised at the night service. It was very exciting!

4 Comments:

At 26/9/05 6:47 pm, Blogger kelgell said...

:)
have a lovely time

 
At 27/9/05 12:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your trip sounds marvellous!! have a wonderful time and be safe gorgeous!!!

yay about the Baptism too! PTL for another sister in Christ :D

 
At 28/9/05 10:31 pm, Blogger John M said...

yeah thats cool!

 
At 28/9/05 10:31 pm, Blogger John M said...

yeah thats cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home