04 May 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

Hooray! It's my birthday!! I wasn't really that excited, cuz it's not a special birthday, and I'm starting to get too old to care. But then I had the coolest thing happen.... I found my birthday twin!!!

Let me tell you how it happened... I was working on an assignment with Sharon, from my tribe. When I say working with, I mean working with over the internet and phone. At one point just before lunch, she asked if I would be on the internet for a while longer, and I said I was about to go out for lunch with my mum, cuz it's my birthday, but I would be back after that. She said, "Really?? It's my birthday too!!" And I was like, "How cool!! How old are you?" "26 today," she replied. "No way!!" I cried, "me too!!"

And that, my friends, is how I found my birthday twin. I've been sitting with her in class all this time, and yet never knew until the very important day itself. What a happy thing!

6 Comments:

At 6/5/07 3:08 am, Blogger Nick and Steph said...

Happy Birthday Heather! Welcome to the over 25 club. In America that means you get cheaper car insurance. I hope you had a great day!

 
At 7/5/07 10:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Birthday Heather!

 
At 7/5/07 12:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sorry! I meant to message you ON your birthday and it slipped my mind! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Heather!!!
Congrats on finding ur twin too!

 
At 9/5/07 1:56 pm, Blogger kelgell said...

oh how funny! And how fun!

 
At 28/5/07 2:38 am, Blogger Alrischa said...

That happened to me, too, when I was younger. We were playing cricket with kids we met while camping and we were batting in order of age. My red-haired birthday twin, David, batted first for being a mere 1hr10min older! I still wish him HB on our Birthday

 
At 28/5/07 2:38 am, Blogger Alrischa said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home