14 April 2007

Friends Leaving

Had a farewell for Al today. A bunch of us went 10 pin bowling, then out for coffee and cake. Was a great afternoon! We had 2 lanes - one for the un-co girls and one for the competitive boys.

4 'girls' were bowling, and we had so much fun! We bowled a different way each time - two handed, opposite handed, backwards through the legs, standing on one leg, both legs and one hand on the floor, eyes closed, etc, etc. Auntie Pat (who is a grandma) was a great sport, and got into it as well, not only performing every weird stunt we prescribed, but winning both games too! She even did the last one - lying on your stomach and shoving the ball down the alley, managing to get 9 pins down! Giggle! So wish I had a camera with me!

The boys seemed to have fun too, and Al won one of the games, so that was good, seeing as it was his party.

After the party, I ran home to chat to Kelly over in the States. She was going to call me, but the line was so bad I couldn't really hear her each time, so I said I'd call her and hung up, but then I couldn't find her number!!! (It was 25min away in Mitchell Park!) Was a bit stressful, calling around trying to find someone who had it, but in the end got to chat to her. Was so good to hear her voice again. Wish I could go see her though, and see what her life is like.

1 Comments:

At 15/4/07 1:38 pm, Blogger kelgell said...

He he. It was nice to eventually be able to chat with you.

*Sniff* And bye Al!! (Not that it makes a huge difference for me at the moment.) It will be sad to come home and him not be there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home