17 October 2006

Scott Benjamin

Little Scottie (before getting his hair washed!)


He's here!! Yesterday I finally got to meet little Scottie! He is oh so cute! Of course, you expect me to say that, so I've attached evidence, so you can decide for yourselves.


Tired but happy family

Happy Auntie Vi


He was born on the 16th Oct, 2006 at 4:08pm, weighing 3.8kg (8lbs 5oz) and measuring 51cm. Although it was just about his due date, he was not keen on coming, and all the staff got a little stressed when he got stressed near the end, but they got him out, and both he and Ruth are all good now.

9 Comments:

At 17/10/06 6:12 pm, Blogger Tab said...

wow! Adam looks like he did more work than Ruth!! But don't tell them that! Ah, I'm so excited for you guys... Aren't u glad ur home Vi??

 
At 17/10/06 8:21 pm, Blogger Bethanois said...

Yay! Congratulations Aunty Heather! I'm sure he'll be a very spoiled boy indeed :)Hope you have lots of fun playing with him xxoo

 
At 18/10/06 6:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and your family! I'm sure you all will be occupied for a while spoiling him lots.
By the way, your hair looks darker, did you dye it? Looks good.

 
At 18/10/06 10:10 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Heather! Now you have a delightfully cute little nephew to spoil and cherish :)

 
At 18/10/06 10:12 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! Praise God for a safe and wonderful birth!! Congratulations to the whole family! he's GORGEOUS! thanks for the photos!!

 
At 19/10/06 2:46 pm, Blogger kelgell said...

I like that photo of you and Scottie. I think being an Aunty suits you well. Enjoy!
(As if you wouldn't!!)

 
At 19/10/06 8:45 pm, Blogger Alrischa said...

Yeah, I'd have to say he's pretty cute. I'll have to watch my girls. lol!

(lol at your "Aussie cultural highlight", too. My 85yo patient did just that today. Been a while since I've been called so many creative versions of the nastiest swear words. Serves me right for trying to feed her breaky...)

;-}

 
At 23/10/06 8:23 pm, Blogger heppury said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 23/10/06 8:26 pm, Blogger heppury said...

Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home